Friday, May 14, 2010

100%

I have raised all $5520. And it feels great. I have received so much great support, in monetary donations and prayer. God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful group of people who want to help and support me serve Him. I never imagined that I would raise this much so quickly, but God provides. It's like the story in the the movie "Facing the Giants", two farmers are in need of rain. But only one prepares his field for rain.

I prayed, asked others to pray, did what I could and God provided.

Now, I just need to start preparing myself for Berlin. And I'm not exactly sure how to do that. I prayer that God prepares my heart for the struggles and challenges that I will face in Berlin, that I find my strength in Him and do not dig my own cisterns, and that the people in Berlin are prepared for us. I still have a whole month to continue praying this and continue spending time with God and studying His word, so I know He will prepare for this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment